TS55-1800 DYE SUB PRINTER W/16 (2000CC) POUCHES SB610
Call for Price
Mimaki TS55-1800 is the evolutional sublimation transfer inkjet printer for textile/apparel use, which achieved the high production ability with the maximum printing speed 135 sqm/h, the excellent functions and useful optional items ensuring the long-time continuous operation, and the reduction of running cost of manufacturing.
- Maximum output speed of 135 sqm/h (1,453 sq.ft/h)
- Option units provide for the achievement of low running cost and long-time continuous operation
- Newly developed heads to ensure high-quality print even at a high speed
- “NCU” and “NRS” technologies for stable operation
Nozzle recovery system by the Single-pass mode (Patent-pending) NEW!
- Feed correction function by print mode NEW!
- Sophisticated “TxLink4 Lite”(*1) RIP software that has been further advanced
*1 TxLink4 Lite or RasterLink6Plus is bundled according to a user’s choice.
- Spot color inks (light black/fluorescent inks) that enable more beautiful and unique expression
- Transfer paper enabling long-time continuous operation — “Mimaki Vision Jet-X”
|TS55-1800||Maximum print width: 1,940 mm (76.4″)
*With mini jumbo roll unit (Option): 1900 mm (74.8″)